After you answer a few questions, Hearth will send your information to its network of lending partners. Within seconds, they will check your eligibility and show you available options. Seeing rates does not affect your credit score. You can then submit a loan application with your chosen lending partner, which will affect your credit report just like any loan application.
WATCH THE POWERPAY VIDEO
- Getting pre-qualified doesn’t affect credit score
- Three easy payment terms of 5, 10, or 15 years so you control your budget
- Pay the same amount every month
- Request up to $100,000
- Get approved in as soon as 24 hours or less
- Avoid using home equity
- Pay back the loan early without prepayment penalties
- Complete a fast, easy online form: Just answer a few questions to apply
- Receive pre-approval within 24 hours or less
- We will be notified that you have been approved, we then upload your contract documents and you eSign for approval to begin your project.
- Once your project is complete we send the final completion certificate for you to eSign and your loan is funded within 48 hours
Before applying for a loan option Hearth finds you, you’ll need access to a paystub, your W-2, or another form of income verification.
Interest rates on credit cards are often higher than those on loans you’ll find through Hearth. Even if your credit card company offers a promotional 0% rate, your APRs could spike if you don’t pay off the card in time.
Hearth’s lending partners offer personal loans. These loans have fixed monthly payments, terms that are usually between 3 and 7 years, no home equity requirement, and no prepayment penalties.
Your first payment will be due a month after getting a loan.
You can pay your chosen lending partner by logging into their website and making a quick payment.
* Hearth does not accept applications for credit, does not make loans, and does not make credit decisions. All loans subject to credit approval by Hearth’s lending partners. [NMLS ID# 1628533]